Enterline and Partners Consulting partners David Enterline and Ryan Barshop held a seminar on 18 July 2019 in Ho Chi Minh City on U.S. nonimmigrant and immigrant visa categories for entrepreneurs and business people wanting to do business in the United States.
Mr. Enterline and Mr. Barshop introduced the following U.S. visas:
- B-1/ B-2 Visitor Visa especially the use of the B-1 for business purposes
- L-1A Intracompany Transfer Visa
- E-1 and E-2 Treaty Trader and Treaty Investor Visas
- EB-1A Immigrant Visa for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability in the Science, Arts, Business, Education, or Athletics
- EB-1C Immigrant Visa for Multinational Executives or Managers
- EB-2 Immigrant Visa for Individuals with Exceptional Ability in the Science, Arts or Business and the National Interest Waiver
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa
For the B-1/B-2 visa, Mr. Barshop discussed strategies for the visa application and how someone might overcome a previous denial. An energized and informative Q&A session followed. The seminar was well received by the attendees.
If you have any questions about any of these visa categories, contact us at:
ENTERLINE & PARTNERS CONSULTING
Ad: 3F, IBC building, 1A Cong Truong Me Linh Str, District 1, HCMC.
Tel: 0933 301 488